Falling under McLaren’s “Super Series” models, the 720S has stunning performance characteristics that captivate enthusiasts. Being the middle ground between the 540C and the $2.2-million Speedtail, the 720S shares the same drivetrain as the Senna along with some of the styling. Although the 720S is one of the most aggressive looking supercars to come from Britain, many 720S owners feel it’s lacking enough exterior carbon fiber.
Vivid Racing set out to enhance these incredible features with the VR Aero carbon fiber body kit.
Each piece is constructed from gorgeous 2×2 (3K Twill Weave) that not only captures the attention of on-lookers but adds to the performance aesthetic of the 720S. By matching the same manufacturing and weave methods as McLaren, each piece is pre-preg dry carbon fiber for ultimate durability and precision fitment. The dry carbon fiber also weighs next to nothing for those that are die-hard about weight savings. McLaren modeled the Senna around the aerodynamics which is why it has specific canards, diffusers, and distinguished body lines. The pre-preg construction and UV-resistant epoxy eliminate the chances of these pieces getting yellow and hazy over time. Commonly seen in cheaper carbon fiber, a yellow haze can form after being exposed to UV rays. Have no fear, as the VR Aero 720s Body Kit eliminates this possibility and will look stunning year after year.
- 2×2 3K twill weave construction to match performance aesthetic
- Pre-preg dry carbon fiber contriving proves to be lightweight and durable
- Precision fitment thanks to 3D scanning and CAD engineering
- Easy and quick installation method
- OEM+ style manufacturing provides precision fitment and finish
- UV resistant resin and pre-preg forming prevent hazing
- No modification necessary for installation