The styling of the Tesla Model 3 is becoming a monotonous look as not much has changed on the exterior. Since the Model 3 is becoming a staple for Tesla, many owners are beginning to modify these vehicles to add a sense of personalization and style. Adding aerodynamic pieces, such as a front lip, can have a large impact on your car’s appearance with more aggressive styling cues.
The VR Aero carbon fiber front lip spoiler for the Tesla Model 3 by Vivid Racing provides superior quality and unique styling. It sits 1.5 inches lower than the factory bumper, giving it that lowered look without any suspension upgrades. Boasting the perfect balance between form and function, our front lip not only looks great but delivers unmatched durability while being ultra-lightweight. What’s more, installation is simple and straightforward, and can be completed in under a half-hour!
This carbon fiber front lip features an elegant 2×2 carbon fiber weave construction that is formed in an autoclave. Our 3K UV-resistant coating process will protect the front lip spoiler from fading so it maintains its luster for years to come. The Solidworks CAD software used ensures a proper fitment that enhances the aesthetics with minimal work. When paired with the Tesla Model 3, the carbon fiber delivers a top-notch performance look that the vehicle lacks from the factory – as it was not intended to be a sporty vehicle.
- Matte Finish
- Pre-preg 2×2 carbon fiber weave provides strength and style
- Autoclave process increases durability and longevity
- Utilization of Solidworks 3D modeling offers superior fitment
- 3K UV resistant coating protects against fading
- 3D printed and CNC machined molds for precision curvature
- Hangs 1.5-inches lower than the factory bumper
- Offers 5.75 inches of ground clearance